The Restaurant of the Santa Ponsa Country Club will host the 4th edition of the Rose of the Sea Fiesta against Cystic Fibrosis, a charity dinner with live music and raffles and auctions of interesting articles, on Saturday November 30 from 9 p.m.
Entrance: € 40.00 (menu of two courses, dessert, drink and coffee).
Items for the raffle and auction:
– “Maria Antonia Torrejón” Hairdressing: 10 services of Washing and combing hair shine treatment
– Stay for two on a weekend in any of the 4 star hotel with SPA in Baleares, by Grupotel Hotels & Resorts
– One night stay for two with breakfast and entrance to SPA at Valparaiso Hotel
– 2 bonds with two tickets to Valparaiso Hotel SPA
– Oil painting inspired in Formentera of B. Ferragut, donated from is private collection (mesures without framework 46 x 33). Actual price: € 500.00. Start bid: € 200.00
– Oil and mix technique painting of Dario Arana, donated from his private collection (mesures 36 x 33). Actual price: € 150.00. Start bid: € 90.00
– Watercolor painting of Bernat Reüll, member of the famous music group Los Valldemossa, died in 2008 (measures 58 x 49). Actual price: € 400.00. Start bid: € 200.00
– Lithography X/XXV of Juli Ramis, died in 1990 (measures 60 x 77). Actual price: € 150.00. Start bid: € 90.00
– Oil Painting by Marquet Pasqual, donated by Rotary Club of Pollensa (measures 67 x 60). Actual price: € 1.500,00. Start bid: € 500.00
Reservations can be made through the Respiralia Foundation (email@example.com) or directly at the Restaurant of Santa Ponça Country Club (971 693 634).