On Wednesday, May 8, 2013 the Cystic Fibrosis and the Respiralia Foundation lived a very special day. Thanks to the patronage of the Swiss watch company Oris and the presence of familiar faces such as Fernando Llorente, Adriana Ugarte, Alex Angulo, Jimmy Barnatán, Lydia Sanjosé, Pepa Aniorte, Fernando Olmeda, Aina Rivas and Álvaro Cerda the media coverage of cystic fibrosis reached its peak, appearing in major news television channels and programs in prime time.
The sponsor of the event, Fernando Llorente, came expressly from Bilbao to support our cause completely altruistic, leaving excellent impression on him. On a sporting level he has reached the top, but since last Wednesday he has earned our admiration as sensitive, simple and very human.
The presence of other familiar faces also allowed us to see the human side of those characters who sometimes seem so distant. This initiative has enabled them to meet the problem of some children and youth of our country, have been sensitized to our cause and their curiosity of living close the Swimming Tour around Formentera has been aroused… if their schedules permit.
Finally, we can not forget those who have made this event a success:
– Artelier Comunicación, with Sandra and her team doing an excellent job with the press and guests
– Jonathan Alonso, whose photos will immortalize the big day
– Zertior, with Vicente Garrido enabling Fernando Llorente was with us
– Películas Suecas, with Edu and Adan who made the video and the video presentation event summary
– Jaime Anglada, whose inspiration causes stir us every time we hear his song
– Marta Elka and Toni Pastor, for singing and playing the song wiht Jaime Anglada
– Alba Fernández, the girl who captivates us in the screen
– Dani Río, who put us goosebumps with its serene and optimistic speech
– Lourdes Verger, our great presenter who has done a great job in the preparation and conduction of the event
– Gustavo Torán, better known as DJ Gus, putting his music to acclimate the event
– Gugutata Graphics, with Amancio and his companions preparing room decoration
– Air Europa, giving us the opportunity to move to Madrid economically
– Hotel Meliá Madrid Princesa, with a fantastic team led by Isabel Estébanez
– ORIS, with Marga and his team controlling everything to not fail anything and its economic contribution, which will serve to offer more than 900 sessions of physiotherapy
– Paz, our volunteer helping everywhere