Mission, Vision and Values
- MISSION: Work to improve the quality of life of children and young people with Cystic Fibrosis and make people aware about this severe disease.
- VISION: Become a national and international reference for families and entities related with Cystic Fibrosis
- Transparency in management
- Innovation and pursuit of excellence in services offered to children and young people with Cystic Fibrosis
- Continuous training of our professionals
- Social integration of children and youngsters with Cystic Fibrosis
The Patronage of the Respiralia Foundation sets a quality policy that provides a framework for establishing and reviewing quality objectives, which must be known and understood by all members of the staff. It engages the entity as a whole and all its members to comply with the requirements of the implanted system and to continually improve its efficiency, always in the context of the overall mission of the organization.
The Respiralia Foundation establishes its commitments under the premise of compliance of the Standard UNE-ISO 9001-2008 and of the regulatory requirements to which is subject.
Thus, taking into account the Mission of the Respiralia Foundation of “improving the quality of life of children and young people with Cystic Fibrosis and making people aware about this disease”, its quality policy is based on the following commitments:
- Make a continuous monitoring of the needs of users and their families to adjust his operation to them and to their demands in relation to services and ensure their satisfaction.
- Work with professionalism based on the training of its staff and improving facilities and equipment.
- Promote volunteer participation in various activities organized by providing information and tools to develop their role in a pleasant working environment.
- Provide information to its partners and sponsors, and the rest of society, so they can check the destination of received funds and thus show an image of seriousness, professionalism and transparency.
Maintain a close liaison with the various media to provide regular information on all activities the Foundation carries out.