Disponible en / Available in: Español
The Comprehensive Care project for children and young people with Cystic Fibrosis receives a grant of € 9,764.52, for the years 2020 and 2021, from the General Direction of Attention to the Dependency of the Ministry of Social Affairs and Sports.
This project includes the following programs:
- Welcome, orientation and monitoring. We welcome people with a recent diagnosis and their families and accompany them in all phases of the disease.
- Education equals Health in Cystic Fibrosis. It is based on training in the autogenous drainage technique, inhaled therapy, reeducation to effort and hygiene measures.
- Osteopathy. Treats muscular, digestive and respiratory problems derived from the different conditions of the disease.
- Psychosocial care. We help families overcome mood bumps caused by situations that have occurred due to illness.
- Sensitization. We publish our annual magazine and carry out dissemination actions about the disease in the classrooms of educational centers.
This project plans to benefit 64 people with Cystic Fibrosis and 128 family members.