A new edition of our solidarity challenge arrives in Palma. It will be on Sunday, September 29, in a new circuit from the Port del Portitxol car park area (next to the Assaona Bar) to Es Carnatge. Running near the sea is a privilege. Are you going to miss it?
As you know, it is a non-competitive challenge, in which the objective is to walk, run or go on skates for children and young people who have Cystic Fibrosis. We want to give you the 2019 Respiralia Magazine so you know what this disease is and help us spread it around you. If you do, you will become an ambassador for the Respiralia Foundation and the Cystic Fibrosis Balearic Association and you will be helping us discover those cases that have the disease and still do not know it.
- Date: Sunday, September 29, 2019
- Schedule: From 9:30 am to 1:00 pm. An official departure is made at 09:30 am for participants of a distance of 15 km or more, and another at 10:00 am for the rest. Even so, each participant can start his/her challenge at the time they want while arriving at the finish no later than 1 pm.
- 5 km: Puerto del Portitxol car park area to Azul Playa Hotel and back.
- Circuito de 10 km: Puerto del Portitxol car park area to Es Carnatge and back.
- Who can participate? Anyone who wants to join a good cause. You can come to walk with your grandfather or grandmother or with your baby; you can run to prepare your next race or just to enjoy a pleasant family Sunday morning.
- Provisioning: 1 point of water and isotonic drink and 1 of fruit on the route and the same on arrival.
- Cloakroom service: In the departure area.
- Race for children: At 12 am a race of about 700 meters will be organized for children up to 10 years. Departure and arrival at the Portitxol car park area. Each participant of this race will have a gift.
Registration: Open online through Elitechip.net until Friday 27 at 23:59. It will also be possible to register on Sunday 29 at the table enabled in the departure zone with a surcharge of € 2.00.
What does the registration include?
- Technical t-shirt (optional at the children race)
- Challenge number
- Accident insurance
Registration fees according to distance:
- Children race without T-shirt: € 2.00
- Chidren race with T-shirt: € 5.00
- Family pack: € 30.00, no matter how many km (4 family members minimum)
- 5 km: € 10.00
- 10 or 15 km: € 15.00
- 20 or 25 km: € 20.00
- 30, 35 or 40 km: € 25.00
The money raised will go to the Program Educate equals Health in Cystic Fibrosis of the Respiralia Foundation.
Regulation: You can check it here (Spanish version).